31st October 2019
Standard Edition Features:
· Added support for the Rotary Blade:
Rotary blade uses Smart Cut technology to create orientation loops and hooks for the Rotary Blade.
Change the size, force and overcut of Smart Cut loops in the Rotary Cut material settings.
· Added Support for 2mm and 3mm Kraft Blades:
Kraft Cut is now an available action on supported materials and custom material settings.
· Automatic Punch hole generation for the Cameo 4 Punch Tool
Insert a Punch Tool into your Cameo 4, choose a supported material, and Studio will automatically generate punch marks along the path of or in the spaces around your cut lines.
Standard Edition Fixes:
· Matless Cut is now referred to as ‘Pop-out Cut’
· Pop-out Cut is now an action rather than a setting:
To use Pop-out Cut, create a Custom Material, add a Cameo 4 Tool 1 tab, and then add a Pop-out Cut action.
· Reset Default Materials button no longer causes a crash.
· Removed matless cutting settings from Cameo 4 Tool 2 settings tab.
· Cameo4 Tool 2 and CE Lite-50 material settings tabs no longer default to the action used in the default tab.
· Fixed a crash when adding all available actions to a custom material.
· You can now add a new Cameo 4 Tool 1/2 tab to a duplicate of a default material.
· Cameo 4 Tool Detection is now picking up the correct Kraft Blade for the correct carriage.
· PixScan Portrait files are no longer opening as blank.
· PixScan jobs are no longer cutting with an offset.
· First Print and Cut job upon loading mat is no longer cutting offset.
· Adding a color to a custom color palette no longer causes a crash.
· Adding colours from a pattern-filled shape or an image to a custom palette no longer causes a crash.
· White lines in DXF files are now respecting the color choice in import settings.