If you would like to use a credit card and are experiencing problems or you simply wish to adjust your credit card on account, you may do the following:
- Log into your Silhouette account by visiting the Silhouette Design Store section in the Silhouette Studio® software program (or you may simply visit www.silhouettedesignstore.com through a regular web browser)
- Once logged in, click on the my account link
- Select the Manage My Credit Cards link
- Once viewing the cards on your account, delete and/or add your new card as may be desired.
A few points to check that can cause concerns with credit cards being properly saved or charged are as follows:
- You will want to make sure that all fields are completely filled out
- Ensure that the expiration date is correct when editing an existing card
- Ensure that the security code field for your card is entered
- Ensure you have both a first name and last name present. If you only have a first initial on your card, please ensure there is a space between the first initial and the last name so the system can differentiate between both names.
- Use only using English characters when recording your name and address information. Non-English characters (those with accent marks of any kind) will cause problems with processing your card information in our system.
Once all credit card information is entered and saved, you may opt to have the card as your default card. If there are any missed payments from previous subscription payments, they will be automatically charged as the card is successfully saved.
Performing these steps should update your default card and allow you to check-out correctly, as desired.