If you would like to add or adjust a credit card on your account, you may do the following:
- Click here to go to your account
- Log into your account if necessary
- Select the "Add New" button under the Payment Information section if entering a new card, OR click on the "Edit" link for any existing cards you wish to update
⚠ Note: This will save your card onto your Silhouette account, which includes both www.silhouetteamerica.com and www.silhouettedesignstore.com
When saving your card, you may opt to have the card as your default card by checking the box labeled "Make this my default credit card." If you have any missing payments (i.e. from previous subscription payments), they will be automatically charged as the card is successfully saved.
A few points to check that can cause concerns with credit cards being properly saved or charged are as follows:
- You will want to make sure that all fields are completely filled out
- Ensure that the expiration date is correct when editing an existing card
- Ensure that the security code field for your card is entered
- Ensure you have both a first name and last name present. If you only have a first initial on your card, please ensure there is a space between the first initial and the last name so the system can differentiate between both names.
- Use only English characters when recording your name and address information. Non-English characters (those with accent marks of any kind) may cause problems with processing your card information in our system.
Performing these steps should update your default card and allow you to check-out correctly, as desired.